About the trainee program
LEAD Entrepreneurs in Residence is a trainee program with a focus on entrepreneurship. The program is developed by LEAD and offers you a unique opportunity to grow as a leader and entrepreneur. Through the program, you create the foundation of future companies.
For six months, you work closely together with a team of other trainees where you have a clear mission – to transform new ideas or new technology into startup companies with the potential to succeed. Our experienced business coaches will support you throughout the entire process and give you the tools you need to push your projects forward. The scope of the program is full time, and you will receive a trainee salary.
The application for the 2022 program opens in December 2021.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you will get to
- Develop a broad competence with tools and methods in the field of business development, which you then use in your work with the projects.
- Evaluate the business potential of the projects while receiving coaching from experienced business coaches and support of modern business development methods.
- Individual coaching, both in the business mindset and in your personal development, with a designated business coach at one of Sweden’s leading business incubators.
- Opportunity to work hands-on with real business cases that have the potential to become successful companies.
- Work in a business context together with other entrepreneurs and be part of a startup community.
- Trainee salary for your work and the opportunity to position yourself as a key member / co-founder of a tech startup.
Initially, the team will be assigned a number of ideas and technologies derived from research and / or companies in the region. Your task will be to identify potential markets, test hypotheses, verify business ideas and develop possible business models.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Market research
- Conversations with stakeholders
- Development of work processes and much more
You are a perceptive and curious team player with high social skills who is driven by taking on challenges. You have a strong analytical mindset and are committed to deliver high quality work. You are fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
We believe that you have a strong interest in business development and are motivated by creating benefit / value both for the customer and for society as a whole.
Much of your time in the trainee program is carried out in groups, which means that we want to put together a group of people with different strengths and skills. Therefore, you can apply to the program even if you do not identify yourself with all the skills described above.